Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Men and Packing for Trips!!!

I'm not sure there's anything more infuriating as a wife/woman, yet I can't say after almost 15 years knowing my husband and 8 married I should be surprised:

I've been making lists and packing things for almost a week and a half now, trying to account for everything that myself, 2 kids, and the 2 dogs need (AND the husband needs too, really - he has a list too) for an extended trip with multiple special events to dress and account for, presents to make & give, etc.

The man? He's still waiting until the morning we leave to pack his stuff and completely is content to let me handle the rest.

The sad truth is while I "want" help I also want it done "right", so the safest thing for him is probably to just not be in the vicinity of the TV or Xbox while I scurry back and forth like a squirrel, sweating bullets to get this done!

Seeing him sitting down is like waving a red flag in front of the bull, folks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That sounds like my husband. He waits until the last minute every time and only parks for himself. What would they do without us??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving your link on my FB page, by the way! (Kelley's Break Room)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Thanks for reading!